What on earth does that even mean???
Perhaps you’ve heard of closing the sale?
No one wants to be like a pushy salesman (I’m sure you’ve all experienced it at some stage), but in order to get people to join your classes the one thing you must do…..
ASK FOR THE SALE!
And there’s a specific way you can do this without being pushy or sleezy!!
Before I go into this…..
I’ve had so much training on this topic – some of it was good and some of it was bad and the most important thing I want you to remember is this…
ALWAYS COME FROM A PLACE OF INTEGRITY!
If you approach your sales with love and genuinely wanting to help people then this will be an easy process for you.
So here’s the key steps to closing the sale…
- LEARN THEIR NAMES!!!! (you will be surprised how much impact this has!)
- Give your new client attention during the class for example if they said they want to try pilates because of a bad back then make sure during the class you say “this is great for your back” etc
- After the class don’t leave them alone – we all know what it’s like being the new kid on the block!
- Tell them what your packages are AND GIVE THEM A FORM with the information
- Offer them an incentive to register, but have a deadline on it
- MAKE IT EASY!
- Follow up!
I was actually trained by one company to try and get people to sign up on the dot right there and then – and to be honest – this did NOT feel good to me. I give them a form and then it’s up to them – some people want to look at their schedules before making a decision and some people do it on the spot – either way – giving people space feels better to me, personally.
You may have a different opinion or sales training and you have to go with what feels right for you!
If you do NOT offer your services or give them information – they are less likely to join!
So there you have it – OFFER YOUR SERVICES.
Share how your classes can help them.
Let them know what packages you have.
If you want full classes and lots of clients – DON’T SKIP THIS STEP!
Lots of love